Today’s consumers, business partners and key stake-holders want information on-demand. For many organisations, providing this data quickly and efficiently places a considerable strain on employee resources. With the speed and accuracy of a response providing a significant impression on your organisation what plans are companies putting in place to improve efficiency? Technology.
SAP helps organisations fight the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition in the business world.
SAP stands for Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing. SAP by definition is also name of the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software as well the name of the company.
SAP system consists of a number of fully integrated modules, which covers virtually every aspect of the business management.
During our boot camp you will learn:
- a system which is #1 in the ERP market
- understanding of main business processes and how those business processes need to be adjusted according to the client business process requirements
You will have hands-on experience in setting main business processes in:
- Sales and Distribution- how to set up sales processes in the company;
- Procurement – how to manage purchasing activities and materials inventory;
- Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting – how to set up processes so that all operations in different areas (sales and inventory) replicates the same info in balance and PL.
Learn more about Accenture Bootcamp here: