Some people are just imagining the possibility to work on tools and platforms delivered by leaders in global market and used by top companies in the world. Others, who are eager to build the next Spotify or Instagram, looks for right environment and knowledge to grow quickly. If you are not afraid from THE NEW, are interested in Microsoft technology stack and ready to learn. Then use the opportunity to start your career in the IT industry right away in Microsoft group at Accenture Baltics!
This bootcamp might be the first step for you to become expert in either of these areas:
– Full stack .NET developer – foundation for building Cloud native and Web applications or on-premise solutions;
– Microsoft Azure cloud architect – working on scalable, cost effective, easy manageable and administrative platform set-up using latest cloud technologies;
– Data analyst – support for any business in data driven decision making using Azure Cloud data services like Azure Data Factory and Synapse analytics and one of the most powerful data visualization tools – Power BI;
– Modern workplace consultant – in code-less platforms set up solutions for client busines process optimization, monitoring and measuring;
– Expert in content management systems – enabling our clients to publish all their web content in unified, easy scalable way.
The Bootcamp will provide you with:
– Introduction to full software development lifecycle;
– Fundamentals of Microsoft Azure cloud and its services;
– Introduction to Software Tools and .NET Development Environments;
– Hands on experience in building solution based on object-oriented programming;
– Guidance on how to organize information from real world into structured relational database solution;
– Explanation of how to work with data, how they support and drive business decisions;
– Real life project challenges and examples from people working in the field for many years.
You should be:
– With basic knowledge in IT;
– Current or Ex- IT student or someone re-skilling, someone who wants to get theoretical and hands-on experience in Microsoft technologies and .NET;
– Passionate about technologies;
– Willing to learn, search, build, fail, build, succeed.
It doesn’t matter what education or professional background you have, as long as you have an interest in IT and basic coding knowledge.
From dozens of bootcamps we’re offering each year, choose the one that fits you best!
Simply fill in the application form! This is the first step, and no special preparations are needed. You can apply 3-5weeks prior to the start of a Bootcamp or until the group is full.
Within two working days, we will invite you to an approximately two-hour online test session, during which you’ll take the English language test and technical test of your chosen Bootcamp. The technical test includes both logic tasks and questions regarding your chosen speciality or coding language.
For some bootcamps interviews are also required.
According to the test results, you will be enrolled in the Bootcamp of your choice. If you have passed the English test, but the results of the technical test do not satisfy our requirements, we can offer you the chance to apply for another Bootcamp. In that case, you will only have to take the technical test for the selected Bootcamp. The enrollment decision is made according to the competition, and results are announced when all applicants are tested.
Results are announced ~2 weeks before bootcamp start.
Bootcamp graduates with skills matching the requirements and best performance during bootcamp, will be offered a three-to-six-month internship.
You can choose hands-on project practice of 40 hours per week or 30 hours per week.
Scholarships for students, as well as remuneration for graduates depend on the type of workload that you choose.
After the internship, approximately 80% of candidates are offered a permanent employment contract with Accenture Baltics.
Learning at Accenture is a continuous journey. All new joiners not having academic IT education will have an accelerated development plan including a course at the university.
Bootcamps are currently held online, using MS Teams platform.
Depending on program, bootcamp is usually 1 – 5 weeks long, full day, intensive training from 9:00-17:00/18:00.
Bootcamps are organized in two parts:
At the end of bootcamp, we do not have exam, but final project has the same importance.
All bootcamp graduates receive electronical acknowledgment for course completion.