Have you ever thought about what process you start by attaching a bank card to a payment terminal in a store or by checking your bank account statement on the mobile phone?
Big and modern Cloud Apps such as banks, retail stores, industrial enterprises, media companies, social networks and instant messengers all have APIs that allow them to exchange data with other systems. But they all “speak different languages”. Cloud integrators help these systems to understand each other. They create APIs that securely receive data from one system, process it, and send it to another system. MuleSoft as a part of Salesforce is one of the world’s leading platforms for building integration solutions.
Cloud Integrators have a wide knowledge of various technologies, which makes their work exciting and allows them to feel confident in the labour market. Due to the rapid growth of data flow, there is an acute demand for such specialists.
You will integrate a custom-built cloud application in one of the biggest cloud service providers AWS, Microsoft Azure or GCP.
During this course You will:
Learn how to design, build, test, debug, deploy and manage API in your first integration solution.
Topics included in the Bootcamp:
- API Architecture
- RAML – API modelling language
- MuleSoft Anypoint Studio – a modern and powerful cloud integration platform
- Salesforce – CRM (Customer Relationship Management Systems)
- HTTP, JMS, JDBC, SOAP – integration technologies
- Postman, SoapUI – interface technical test, integration testing
Check these links to prepare for the Bootcamp:
- XML https://www.w3schools.com/xml/default.asp
- API Management https://www.mulesoft.com/resources/api-management
APPLY UNTIL: April 18, 2021